Private Blue cave and 6 islands tour from Šibenik, Vodice, and hotel “Solaris” – because you asked for it! A speedboat will pick you up and after one hour and a half, we will reach the island of Biševo.
Private Blue cave and 6 islands tour from Šibenik, Vodice, and hotel “Solaris” – because you asked for it!
A speedboat will pick you up and after one hour and a half, we will reach the island of Biševo.
Blue Cave is the first destination you will see on your Blue Cave tour from Šibenik! Blue cave is located on the east side of island Biševo.
Private Blue cave and 6 islands tour from Šibenik has all you need – a great team, a perfect itinerary, and ticket included. On swimming stops, you can use snorkeling equipment.
Meeting point 1
◊ Šibenik, Obala hrvatske mornarice ◊
Departure: 7.30 AM
Return: 7.00 pm
◊ Vodice, Obala Vladimira Nazora ◊
Departure: 8 AM
Return: 6.30 PM
Meeting point 3
◊ Solaris, Hotel Ivan ◊
Departure: 8.30 AM
Return: 6.15 PM
If you ask us, before you start with the best tour of your vacation, sit in the shadow of the pine and find out some stories and secrets about the Blue cave!
Sunbeams penetrating through the submarine opening in the Blue Cave reflect from the white bottom floor, coloring the cave in blue glowing light, while all objects in the water are glowing silver.
Blue Cave is the main attraction of Biševo, the island of rich history and breathtaking scenery. So, it’s not strange this is the first stop of the tour.
Experience the famous all-natural blue glowing light phenomenon inside the Blue Cave!
• Discover authentic sights of islands Biševo, Vis, and Hvar
• Walkthrough rocky streets of ancient fisherman’s village Komiza
• Swim in crystal clear blue waters of Stiniva Bay and Budikovac Island
• Take breath-taking photos of the Panoramic view of Pakleni islands
• Taste authentic cuisine on the Island of Hvar
• Enjoy sightseeing in the town of Hvar
• Experience thrilling rides aboard luxury speedboats along your tour
Blue Cave Private Tour from Split!